So many questions has risen from this parable some accused the Master of being partial…. Here are 10 lessons to learn from this parable.
1. The master is the owner of the kingdom, the owner of the servants and the owner of the talent .
2. The master knows everyone ability and he distribute his talents according to ability .
3. You have to prove your ability in managing the little you have received before more can be given to you ( the master knows if you cannot perform with the little you cannot as well perform with much)
4. It requires effort to succed it also requires effort to fail depending on where you channel your energy (Matt 25 : 16- 18 the three servant were both engage in one activity or the other but the one wit’s one talent didn’t channel his effort wisely.
5. There must be a time to give account…. There is a day of appraisal
6. Loyalty always result to productivity and productivity gives favour (Matt 25: 20-23)
7. Excuses is the Bi-product of fear, laziness and disloyalty (Matt 25:24-25)
8.There is always an alternative solution to life challenges (Matt 25: 27)
9. A productive worker will always be. rewarded.
10. unproductive servant will always be fired ( Matt 25:30)